Get Your Business Started Right The First Time
Since 1993, Patrick K. Moore, PC, has skillfully handled a broad range of legal issues for emerging and established businesses.
Many of our business law services go hand in hand with our clients’ real estate goals, including the purchase or sale of a company and its corresponding real property. Other business law services we provide include:
- Business formation for corporations large and small
- Entity selection for forming a limited liability company (LLC), S corporation, C corporation or partnership
- Coordination with CPAs to examine every aspect of legal, financial and taxation considerations
- Drafting of contracts during business formation, including registration, operating agreements and company bylaws
- Protection of investment and rental property owners against personal liability
- Succession planning in business formation, general planning contexts and formulation of exit strategies for family-owned businesses
Attorney Patrick Moore‘s business startup clients range from real estate investors and operators of retail establishments to hotel and restaurant owners and franchisees. Our law firm thoughtfully advises in ways that ensure smooth daily operations and avoid the need to resolve disputes through expensive litigation.
Sound Financial Guidance For Your Franchise
Patrick K. Moore, PC, represents the business, real estate and naming rights interests of buyers and sellers of franchises – separately and sometimes simultaneously, when the opportunity to save on expenses and expedite approval exists.
Transactions that establish or transfer franchises can be exceedingly complex. Throughout the legal process, our law firm is your source of knowledge and guidance during the approval of a new buyer, necessary upgrades, the franchise vetting process, licensing, negotiation of new terms and any concern on either side of an acquisition.
Contact The Law Firm Serving Virginia Businesses Since 1993
As a business owner in his own right, Mr. Moore personally relates to the triumphs, tragedies and frustrations of corporate clients. We welcome the opportunity to discuss your unique commercial issues in an atmosphere of confidentiality, candor and comfort.
Your initial consultation with our lawyers can be arranged right now by calling our Radford office at 540-633-1590 or our Blacksburg office at 540-953-1100. We also give prompt attention to email inquiries.
We handle business matters for clients throughout the New River Valley and Roanoke Valley.